Today I Learned Playing Washington’s Lottery Helps Millions of People [SPONSORED]
For me, the funnest thing about winning the lottery is fantasizing: me in a new Trans Am, my wife in a Ferrari, my kids in BMWs... all driving home in a caravan to my new giant house with a six-car garage. I wouldn't just share my winnings with my wife and kids, I'd bless my entire family, and my community. Well, today I learned that JUST BY PLAYING the lottery I bless my community! Check this out (it blew my mind):
- $128.8 Million went to schools last year. That helps over one million children!
- $300,000 helps people with a gambling addiction
- $2.8 million helps economic development in Washington state
- $31.9 million goes to the state to reduce what you and I pay in taxes
- $36 million blesses small businesses where the lottery is played (creating jobs)
- $11.7 million helps pay for CenturyLink Field keeping the Seahawks in Seattle
- and $432.9 millions goes to people like you and me making dreams come true
That's pretty cool. That's got me thinking, besides new cars and a new house, how else would I share my money if I win? I created this little activity to help, and now you can play too!
If game does not appear properly CLICK HERE