My Suggestions for YOUR New Year’s Resolutions [LIST]
A lot of people say they don't "do" New Year's Resolutions. Let me take a minute to say, "YOU SHOULD!" Why? Because you're not perfect and there are a couple of things you could be doing A LOT better!
Here are survey responses from Reddit.com listing the top complaints people have about YOU (well, not literally you, but people in general).
These behaviors must stop:
- Hanging "Keep Calm and..." posters
- Using unnecessary hash tags
- Watching TV shows that include in the name "America's Best_____ " or "America's Top ________" or that end in Wars.
- The word "twerking." You can still do the dance, just stop saying it.
- The phrase "YOLO"
- Kanye West and the Kardashians
And here are things people should start doing:
- Follow rules of a four-way stop when the traffic light goes out.
- Allow traffic to merge like a zipper. It's been scientifically proven to get where everyone needs to go faster.
- Stand to the right of an escalator so people can walk up the left side.
- Count your groceries before entering the Express Lane.
- Drive carefully in the snow EVEN IF YOU HAVE GREAT TIRES!
- When using an elevator, let people off before you get on!
- Park your car between the lines.
- Learn to type.
- Wait to let the water cycle before putting fish in an aquarium.
- Sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Lift with your knees.
- Learn to apologize so it sounds like you mean it.