Where Are The Best French Fries in the Tri-Cities?
They may technically be a side dish, but we all know how important French fries are to us. They can make or break a restaurant experience, they often determine where we eat out and they are the source of many cravings. Help us compile a list of the best French fries in the Tri-Cities. We've suggested our six favorites below, and have included a link to a survey below. You have to be a VIP member to participate in the survey. If you're not currently one, it only takes a second to sign up.
- 1123 Lee Blvd., Richland, 943-0688
- 1756 Fowler St., Richland, 783-7448
400 E Columbia Dr., Kennewick, 586-7591
- 1021 N. Columbia Center Blvd., Kennewick, 736-6008
- Hours: Sun-Thu: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m., Fri-Sat: 11 a.m. – Midnight
- 314 N. Underwood Street, Kennewick, 783-6131
- CLOSED MONDAYS
TUES 10:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
WED 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
THURS 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
FRI & SAT 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
SUN 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Ice Harbor Brewery and Pub, 206 N Benton St., Kennewick, 582-5340
- Ice Harbor at the Marina, 350 Clover Island Dr., Kennewick, 586-3181
Friday & Saturday: 11am-10pm