What Are Your ‘Secret’ Dealbreakers That Make You Sound Shallow? [SURVEY]
In the dating scene we all have deal breakers -- things you don't find acceptable in the opposite sex. Most are understandable (trouble holding a job, bad hygiene, poor conversation skills), but everyone has a few they don't like to confess because it makes them sound shallow. Let's hear them!
For me it's:
-Drama queens (97% of women)
-Women who don't get along with family members (if you can't get along with family, who can you get along with)
-Treating pets as an equal.
*disliking my dogs
*lack of respect
- girls who are all about horses
- people with big gums when they smile
- ugly feet
- weird voice
- bad spellers (in texting to be specific)
- never on time
- picky eaters
- people who are financially irresponsible
- people who can't stop talking and it's "me, me, me"
- always wanting to take pictures together
- people who won't stop texting
- people who "make out" with their dog