How to Register to Vote in the Tri-Cities
General Election November 6th.
Last Day To Register is October 6th.
ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE?
Here’s How To Register:
You can register to vote at several different places
- A Court House
- A Public School
- The Department of Motor Vehicles
- By Mail
- Online at www.vote.wa.gov
In order to vote, you’ll need to have some things
- Be a US citizen and resident of the county that you are registering in
- You must sign an oath declaring that any information that you have given is true
- Have your drivers license or a Washington State ID with you (If you do not have an ID, you will need to provide the last four digits of your social security number)
October 6 is the last day to register for the general elections. If you have never registered to vote in Washington, or have just turned 18, you can still register in person until October 29th.