Polling Places and Benton-Franklyn County Voter Information for Election Day 2012
The General Election Is Coming Up November 6th.
Don't Forget to Vote!
WHERE DO I REGISTER TO VOTE?
You can obtain a registration form at a court house, a public school, a public library, the Department of Motor Vehicles, by mail, or online at www.vote.wa.gov. Submit your form to the auditors office, by mail, or online.
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER TO VOTE?
In order to vote, you need to be a US citizen and resident of the county in which you are registering. You will need to have with you your driver's license or a Washington State ID. If you do not have an ID, you will need to provide the last four digits of your social security number. You must also sign an oath declaring that all information you have given is true.
WHAT IS THE LAST DAY THAT I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
October 6 is the last day to register for the General Elections. If you have never registered to vote in Washington, or have just turned 18, you can still register in person until October 29th.
HOW DO I VOTE?
Washington State's election process is by-mail-only. On October 16, ballots will be mailed to each voter at the address they provided at time of registration. Ballots can be mailed back to the return address or dropped off at a ballot drop box on or before Nov 6.
WHAT IF I DON'T RECEIVE MY BALLOT?
If you don't receive your ballot, contact your county's election office for a replacement ballot.
WHERE ARE THE DROP BOXES?
The Drop Boxes for Benton County are at:
- Prosser Courthouse, 620 Market St., Prosser, WA 99350
- Benton City City Hall, 708 9th St., Benton City, WA 99320
- West Richland City Clerk, 3801 W. Van Giesen Street, West Richland, WA 99353 (drive-up)
- Auditor's Kennewick Annex, 5600 W. Canal Drive, Kennewick, WA 99336
- Kennewick City Hall, 210 W. 6th Ave., Kennewick, WA 99336 (drive-up)
- Richland Auditor Annex, 101 Wellsian Way Suite E, Richland, WA 99352
- Jefferson Park, Symons St., Richland, WA 99354 (drive-up)
The Drop Boxes are as follows for Franklin County:
- Election Center, 116 N. 3rd Ave., Pasco, WA 99352 (24 hour drive-up drop site)
- TRAC, 6600 Burden Blvd., Pasco, WA 99301 (24 hour drive-up drop site)
- Courthouse Parking Lot, 1016 N. 4th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301 (24 hour drive-up drop site)
- Connell PUD Shop, 619 W. Clark St., Connell, WA 99326 (24 hour drive-up drop site *Box closes at 8PM on Election Night*)
- Franklin County Auditor's Office, 1016 N. 4th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301 (8:30am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri)