17 Celebrities Who Were Never Too Good for a Job
We're talking about Ashton Kutcher's advice to kids this morning: never be too good for a job. There are so many celebrities who could give the same advice -- myself included (although I'm really more of a super star). Check out our list:
- Steve Martin famously got his start as a street performer playing his banjo, doing magic tricks and blowing balloon animals.
- Sean Connery was a milkman and a truck driver.
- Harrison Ford was doing carpentry work when he auditioned for Han Solo.
- Jennifer Aniston was a telemarketer and a bike messenger.
- Rachel McAdams worked at a McDonalds.
- Eva Longoria worked at a Wendy's.
- Sandra Bullock tended bar.
- Brad Pitt drove a limousine and worked at El Pollo Loco (chicken franchise).
- Tom Cruise was a bellhop.
- Sylvester Stallone was a lion cage cleaner at the Central Park Zoo.
- Ellen Degeneres shucked oysters.
- Gwen Stefani worked at a Dairy Queen.
- Quentin Tarantino was a movie theater usher and worked in a video store.
- Whoopi Goldberg was a beautician in a mortuary.
- Ozzy Osbourne worked in a slaughterhouse.
- Patrick Dempsey was a juggler.