10 Things Americans Agree On
According to surveys, more than 90% of Americans say they believe in God . . . they’re patriotic . . . they think it’s important to prevent terrorism . . . they think cloning people is a BAD idea . . . and that you shouldn’t have an affair.
We disagree about a lot of things in this country, but there ARE a few things we all agree on . . . regardless of race, religion, and political party.
According to surveys by Pew, Gallup, and General Social Survey, here are 10 things that at least 90% of Americans supposedly agree on . . . although at least a couple sound pretty controversial. Do you agree? Anything to add to the list?
1. There is a God.
2. We’re very patriotic.
3. It’s important for the government to prevent terrorism.
4. Society should make sure everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed.
5. You need more than a high-school education.
6. Public schools should teach sex education.
7. It’s morally acceptable to use birth control.
8. It’s NOT morally acceptable to clone humans.
9. It’s wrong for married people to have affairs.
10. It’s our duty as Americans to always vote.
Read more at the Fresno Bee