Buy Coffee at Roasters Today and Help Autistic Children
Roasters Coffee a locally owned coffee chain is giving their profits from all drink sales today to "Responding to Autism Center"
The 1st Monday of each quarter Roasters gives their profits to a local charity it's part of Community Giving Day.
So be a dear and buy from Roasters today it's for a great cause.
Responding to Autism is dedicated to providing the best practices for treatment of families, children, and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder. With over 20 years of experience in the field, specializing in autism interventions, parent guidance, and professional training, we bring an understanding of the many obstacles encountered, support needed, and joy that can come from teaching or having a child with special needs.
Services & Programs
- Autism Screenings
- Social Skill Classes
- Early Intervention
- Lego Social Groups
- Support Groups
- Behavioral Programs & Support Transition Services
- Navigating Autism in Adulthood
- Programs and Services for Adults with Barriers to Employment
- Functional Behavioral Assessments & Behavioral Support Plans
- Classroom Consultation & Training Parenting Classes
- Family Socials & Community Events
- Relationship Development Intervention
- Educational Workshops for Parents and Professionals
- Community/Agency Presentations Resource Coordination & Referral