Will No One Claim Our Prize? – Four Hockey Tickets + Dinner!
Last week we asked for videos of you doing the Cotton Eye Joe dance — you know, the swinging the T-shirts during a Tri-City Americans game to the song.
In exchange, we offered to randomly pick a winner of four tickets to pink ice night — the Feb. 3 home game benefiting breast cancer awareness PLUS dinner for four at Bonefish Grill.
Well, we haven’t received ANY videos! Will no one claim our prize? Is swinging a T-shirt and sending us the Youtube link too much work for the best night you’ll have in February (let’s be honest, can your Valentine’s Day plans even come close to this package?).
Below I have included a video of me demonstrating the Cotton Eye Joe dance at great personal sacrifice. If you’re worried about looking silly or showing off your pasty skin, fear no more, I have pushed the envelope.
Contest Ends 11:59 p.m. January 31.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
If you can take video with your phone but aren’t sure how to load it to Youtube, just follow these steps:
- Import photos to computer from camera or device.
- Go to Youtube.com
- If you do not already have an account, click “create account” and set one up.
- Next to the search bar it says, “Browse” “Movies” “Upload.” Click “Upload.”
- Click “Select files from your computer.”
- Double click the file of your video and be patient while it loads.
- When it finishes, Youtube will give you a URL for the video. Send us that URL!