Horror Movies Burn Calories – Inspiring Greg & Woody’s New Exercise Routine
On today's Mind Bender we talked about a scientific study that revealed watching horror movies actually calories! The really scary ones will even burn off that candy bar you ate during the show! The reason is your increased heart rate. According to the study, here are the best scary movies for burning calories:
- 'The Shining" - 184 calories
- "Jaws" - 161 calories
- "The Exorcist" -158 calories
- "Alien" - 152 calories
- "Saw" - 133 calories
- "A Nightmare on Elm Street" - 118 calories
- "Paranormal Activity" - 111 calories
- "The Blair Witch Project" - 107 calories
- "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre" - 105 calories
- "[Rec]" - 101 calories (this is a Spanish movie if you haven't heard of it)
This leads me to conclude that Halloween is good for your health all around. Sure, there's a lot of candy involved, but you burn it off with all that walking, squeezing into a costume that doesn't fit, sweating off water weight once inside, and running from zombies.
And if you get your arm bit, torn or sawed off - instant 30 lbs. weight loss!
Hey, before you go, take our survey below: