Everything You Need To Know Kidz Dig Rigz This Weekend!
Kidz Dig Rigz is a unique, two day family-friendly event in which kids of all ages can get up close and personal with all types of Rigz such as...
tractors, fire trucks, tanks and more! Child-friendly entertainment will include monster truck rides, tractor ride-and-drives, car crusher in action presentation, bouncy houses, face-painting, and much more. Various food concession vendors will be present and visits can be expected from many local favorite mascots and Super Heroes!
All proceeds benefit Pediatric patients, their families, services and programs at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. Here are just some examples of what event proceeds have funded:
- Electronics, toys, and other teaching items for education, comfort, and distraction for pediatric patients having procedures or surgery
- A Hippo Car Seat, which is a specialized car seat designed to safely transport children with certain casts and splint
- Funding for the Courageous Kids Program which awards and recognizes one pediatric patient per month for their courageous behavior during their hospital stay
- Swaddle sleep sacks, which are specialized specifically for NICU babies and promote safe sleep
- Bereavement support and coping items for children throughout the hospital dealing with emotional situations
- Countless hotel rooms, gas vouchers, phone cards, and basic necessities for indigent families of pediatric patients
This event is made possible with major sponsor support coming from local companies and corporations and volunteered time from local fire, police, military, and countless community leaders and volunteers!
5111 Columbia Park Trail
Kennewick, WA 99336
Lampson Pits/Columbia Park East across from Playground of Dreams
Map and Directions ›
- Saturday, May 20, 2017: 11 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
* Quiet Hour for Special Needs Children: Saturday, May 20, 2017: 10 - 11 a.m.
- Sunday, May 21, 2017: 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Children 2 and under get in free!