This Power Pole in Yakima Has Bras as Support?
Yakima has some amazing sights. The beautiful terraced hill at Franklin Park, a taproom nestled in their own harvested hop field of Bale Breaker, a pole that apparently grows brassieres and so much more.
For who-knows-what reason, driving to work I noticed this power pole on the corner of 40th and Bell Ave. (across from C&S coffee house) that had several bras dangling from it.
If you know the reason why we'd love to know, too. I didn't get a close enough inspection of sizes or condition but from a distance, they looked to be in decent shape.
You know those 'take a penny, leave a penny' cash trays they have at convenient stores? I don't believe this was one of those cases. At least I hope it wasn't.
Yakima is full of wonders and this may be an instance where it's better left a mystery.
READ ON: Weird, wild UFO sightings from throughout history
Celebs Share Their Personal Paranormal Stories
Lizzie Borden's Maplecroft Is Back on the Market in Fall River, Massachusetts
Take a Pic of Yourself in Yakima at One of these 74 Mural Selfie Walls
- Hamilton Park Mural Wall on Mead Ave (the cross street is S 24th Ave)
- Churchill's Booklovers Haunt: 125 S 2nd St
- Various Homes across from the MLK Jr. Park Splash Pad: S 8th St
- United States Post Office: 112 S 3rd St
- Cost Less Carpet of Yakima (on the back side of the store): 210 N 5th Ave
- Dollar Stretcher (in the alley behind the store): 501 W Lincoln Ave