It’s Not Easy Being a Jersey Shore Fan
Chuck makes fun of me for watching Jersey Shore, but I can’t look away. I’m hooked. Their ridiculous shenanigans somehow make me feel better about my own behavior. Any poor decision I could possibly make would pale in comparison to the self destructive tendencies of the Jersey Shore cast.
Here is the dish I have learned about the cast as I’ve watched the series:
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi was adopted.
- Before Jesey Shore Snooki was studying to be a veterinary tech.
- Michael “The Situation” Sorrentino worked as an exotic dancer.
- Before Jersey Shore Michael worked as an assistant manager of a Staten Island Gym.
- Sammy “Sweetheart” Giancola studied sociology and played soccer at William Paterson University.
- Sammy is the only cast member actually from New Jersey.
- Paul “DJ Pauly D” DelVecchio is a DJ.
- Pauly D spends 25 minutes on his hair every morning.
- Pauly D owns his own tanning bed.
- Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley studied computer programing in college.
- Before Jersey Shore JWoww had a graphic design business called Jenni Farley Designs, Inc.
- Vinny Guadagnino graduated from the State University of New York and had planed to attend law school before his gig at Jersey Shore.
If you too want to get hooked you can watch episodes of Jersey Shore on MTV’s site.