If You Bought Any of These Toxic Hand Sanitizers, Stop Using Them Immediately
First off, don't let this scare you away from using hand sanitizer, because it's an important tool for fighting the virus. But the FDA put out a warning this weekend about nine different brands that could actually CAUSE health issues.
They're all made by a company called Eskbiochem. And they contain something called wood methanol that's extremely toxic.
It can absorb through your skin and cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, blurred vision, seizures, nerve damage, permanent blindness, and can even be fatal.
So if you've been using any of these brands, STOP immediately and see a doctor.
Here are the brand names you need to worry about . . .
- EskBiochem Hand Sanitizer.
- All-Clean Hand Sanitizer.
- The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer.
- SanidermAdvanced Hand Sanitizer
- Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGermAdvanced Hand Sanitizer.
- And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer. That one was especially toxic. The FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.