The City Of West Richland is diligently clearing streets and roads but if they missed you, here is one way to contact them to get them back into your neighborhood.

The City Of Richland Public Works posted on their Facebook the best way to get your street or cul-de-sac cleared is one simple way.

If they missed your street, just call them at 967-5434 and they'll get your street or cul-de-sac plowed. It's a pretty quick and easy fix to all of your snowed-in problems.

More From 102.7 KORD