Have you ever had so much hippie lettuce that you actually lost consciousness? Wow, how much is that?

That's what happened to a 13-year-old girl in Walla Walla when she was given a pot-infused brownie. The 14-year-old boy who gave it to her was arrested and taken to juvie. Little kids shouldn't be consuming ANY -- all amounts are dangerous to them.

I miss the old days when we would simply chug a bottle of cheap wine in between classes and throw up at lunch.

For more details read the full story in the Columbia Basin Herald HERE.

Remember when authorities were afraid pot-infused candies would accidentally get handed out at Halloween? As far as we know, that never happened, but mistaken brownies have been around as long as I have... don't see that problem going away anytime soon.

Chocolate brownies


More From 102.7 KORD