Haircuts, Salons Re-Open — Here’s Their Hurdles
With what's called "Personal Services" re-opening on a limited basis, per Gov. Inslee, here's a look at what they have to do to stay open.
Personal Service business will have to do the following:
- maintain minimum six foot social distancing
- when that is not possible, barriers (like those in stores) staggering shifts and breaks.
- wear PPE (personal protective equipment) such as masks, goggles, face shields (where applicable).
- ensure adaquate periodic hand washing
- ensure a regular daily housecleaning schedule
- screen, before their shift, workers-employees for fever or COVID symptoms.
And the list goes on. To see more of the requirements for salons and barbershops etc, click on the button below.