There’s an Entry-Level Job In Pasco That Starts at $77,000 a Year
If you've been looking for a job, the City of Pasco might have an entry-level job for you and the starting wage is $37.00 per hour. That's not a bad starting wage my friend!
As a kid, I really wanted to be a police officer. I loved Superman and for me, being like Superman would've been a police officer.
The City of Pasco is now hiring an entry-level police officer and the starting salary is $77,000. The police department also has a great benefits package which makes looking into joining the police force worth your while.
Here is the package and what to expect if you get the job:
The City offers a full benefits package with affordable options for full family coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. The City also offers many other perks including:
· 12 days of vacation during the 1st year of employment and 12 days of sick leave
· 10 holidays, plus each employee receives 1 floating holiday each year
· Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS), which offers a guaranteed monthly benefit upon retirement once vesting criteria have been met
· In addition to DRS, employees may also contribute to a 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
· Other benefits offered: Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Plan, Long-Term Disability, Aflac and Flexible Schedule (per department approval)
If you've been searching for a new career or law enforcement has always intrigued you, why not apply at the Pasco Police Department?
My time of riding my BMX bike and acting like CHIPS has come and gone for me but if you been looking for a job that pays well, this is worth checking out.
You can get more details by clicking here. and the job closes in February so snap to it!