Apparently one of the smokers here at Townsquare Media did not extinguish their cigarette butt all the way before throwing it in the garbage can! Around 8 o'clock this morning, I stepped out of the studio during a break to perform "eye witness weather" and there it was! We have a fire! Worst fire season ever hits home! I raced back into the studio to grab my phone for some pics but Janice....oh quick thinking Janice....ran into the kitchen to fill a container with water. (Why didn't I think of that?) All the while, Greg is smiling, watching us scramble, wondering if we'll notice the FIRE EXTINGUISHER he's leaning against near the doorway, just feet from the fire.

The above story is true.

Are you aware of your fire extinguishers?

Steve Woods/TSM
Steve Woods/TSM
Steve Woods/TSM