What Did Your Family Do That You Later Found Out Wasn’t Normal? [SURVEY]
A fun survey recently asked people what kinds of things their family did all the time that you later found NO ONE else did. Read on to find out what my parents made ME do!
People said really funny things like:
- walking around naked in front of each other
- blowing your nose directly into the sink
- eating Cheetos with a fork
- picnicking in the cemetery on Memorial Day
- making a cake with candles and singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus on Christmas
What about MY family? My parents owned a janitorial business so every night starting in the fourth grade I went with them and spent the night on my hands and knees scrubbing floors and toilets. As I got older I started to realize people LOATH scrubbing floors and toilets. I've been doing it my whole life!
Now it's your turn: