Things You Didn’t Know About Me — The Shocking Truth About Faith Martin
Following the trend on Facebook, and seeing Greg Delange‘s list, here are 10 things you probably don’t know about me!
- A baby chicken died on my neck, and it was my fault.
- I’ve scuba dived on a shark expedition in the Channel Islands
- I have three sisters I didn’t meet until adulthood
- I won 1st place in a high school diving competition in California
- I rescued a penguin from the ocean and named him “Waddles”
- I was kicked out of Jamaica (for life!)
- I won 1st place in a high school regional gymnastics competition, then bombed at the state finals
- I’ve jogged in 14 European countries
- I bought scalped tickets in Knoxville, Tennessee to see Michael Jackson live in 1984
- I’ve skinny dipped with Carlos Santana