The Perfect Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
I often get inspired to try a new recipe when I eat at other peoples homes. All the pumpkin stuff is going to be gone soon...I'm not ready! Lets cook! We spent this past thanksgiving at my Sister In-Laws home. She made the best pumkin muffins ever...so I searched for the perfect recipe and found a simple 2 ingrediant recipe. The other nice thing about this recipe is there are no eggs in it...great for those with egg allergies.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.
That's it...you can add nuts, raisens or chocolate chips if you prefer. (Note) I added a 1/4 of vegitable oil to make stirring easier, but not nescessary.