The Eight Things Happy Couples Do
According to a survey of happy couples by Zoosk.com, here are eight things you should do if you want a successful relationship:Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert – examples of happy couples. Maybe they practice these eight things.
1. Share responsibilities: Four out of five happy couples share decision-making . . . two out of three share financial decisions . . . and two in three split chores evenly.
2. Be intimate often: Three out of five couples said they get really close at least twice a week.
3. Be affectionate when you’re NOT being intimate: 69% of happy couples kiss each other and show affection several times a day.
4. Be honest: 70% are always honest with each other . . . and don’t even tell little white lies.
5. Stay in shape: Three in four couples say it’s important to be in shape . . . and 18% say their partner’s physical appearance is the thing they’re most attracted to.
6. Don’t talk about politics: 37% of happy couples say they NEVER talk about politics and another 47% rarely talk about it.
7. Be the same religion: 71% of happy couples have the same religious beliefs.
8. Communicate: 72% have in-depth conversations about work . . . life . . . and family on a regular basis.
Read more from (PR Newswire)