Seahawks Victory Parade Route & Everthing you Need to Know
Over 300,000 fans (I think that’s a low estimate) are expected at the Seahawk Victory Celebration Parade in downtown Seattle on Wednesday. If you’re going, you need to know what to do and where to go when you get there and you MUST arrive early. The 12th Man Caravan will depart from the TRAC parking lot in Pasco at 5am sharp on Wednesday morning. Staging begins at around 4am. The plan is to depart together and caravan on I-182, I-82 to I-90. After that, you’re on your own. Expect HUGE backups and delays. Here’s all the info we have at this time. Always check www.seahawks.com for updates.
Wednesday, Feb. 5: Victory Celebration Parade
* Time – 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
* Route – The Victory Celebration Parade will start on 4th Ave. south of Denny Way and end at CenturyLink Field. (GET MAP HERE)
* Mercer Street and Edgar Martinez Drive are suggested best routes for I-5 waterfront access.
* Taking the bus? Expect delays and reroutes. See the King County website for updates.
* Parking – fans are encouraged to carpool or take the transit to the victory parade. Parking will be limited.
* Updates – Information about the events on Wednesday are being updated on Seahawks.com.