Ridiculous Laws in Washington State
Of all of the laws out there in washington, there are quite a few ridiculous ones. Here are the top 10 most ridiculous laws from our home state.
10. It is illegal to display a hypnotized or allegedly hypnotized person in a store window.
9. It is illegal to attach a vending machine to a utility pole without prior consent from the utility company.
8. It is illegal to pretend you’re the offspring of someone and entitled to their estate.
7. Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental permission to throw a tear gas canister.
6. It is illegal to carry a fishbowl or aquarium onto a bus because the sound of the water sloshing may disturb other passengers.
5. No person may walk about in public if he or she has the common cold.
4. It used to be illegal to interrupt a religious meeting by having a horse race.
3. It’s illegal to sleep in an outhouse without the owner’s permission.
2. The harassing of Bigfoot, Sasquatch or other undiscovered subspecies is a felony punishable by a fine and/or imprisonment.
1. A law to reduce crime states: “It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town.