Memorial Day in Tri-Cities – What is Open and What is Closed?
Memorial Day this year is Monday, May 28. Looking for something to do? Or just want to see what’s going to be open? Check out our list for the Tri-Cities:
- Public Swimming Pools: Closed until second week of June.
- Columbia Center Mall: Open – Regular Hours
- Banks: Closed
- Liquor Stores: Closed
- Target: Open – Regular Hours
- Walmart: Open -Regular Hours
- Home Depot: Open – Regular hours
- Lowe’s: Open – Regular Hours
- Ranch & Home: Open – Regular Hours
- WinCo: Open – Regular Hours
- Yolks: Open – Regular Hours
- Fred Meyer: Open – Regular Hours
- Badger Mountain Park Splash & Play: 350 Keene Road in south Richland. Opens Memorial Day
- Camping: Fishhook opens May 18, call 509-547-2048 for reservations. Tent Camping is $16 – $24. Charbonneau Park opens May 18. Overflow camping is $10. Visit www.recreation.gov for more information.
- Boat Docks: Open year round