I Just Learned About the Coolest Job Ever! — You Won’t Believe What It Is!
My friend bought a bouncy house and wants to start a business. I had to help her drive it up to Seattle to be tested before it was legal. Wait, that means… someone’s job is testing bouncy houses?
I want the job. Here’s what I’d check for:
- Can you do a back flip?
- Can you do a front flip?
- How high can you jump?
- Can you jump on your back and then land on your feet?
- Can you bounce against the walls like in a professional wrestling ring?
- Does it have a slide?
- Does it smell like funky feet?
- Can you plug the air in and float it on the river?
- Is it comfortable enough for sleep overs?
- Can it connect to other bouncy houses to make a giant bounce castle?
So what do you think? Will they give me the job?