Golfer Charley Hoffman Diggin For Gold [VIDEO]
Golfer Charley Hoffman struck gold after hitting this shot just next to the hole at the Travelers Championship. He apparently struck gold in his nose too.
- The Kiddie Pick: When you’re by yourself and you uninhibitedly twist your forefinger into your nostril with childlike joy and freedom. And the best part is, there’s no time limit!
- Camouflaged Kiddie Pick: When, in the presence of other people, you wrap your forefinger in a tissue, then thrust it in deep and hold back the smile.
- Fake Nose Scratch: When you make believe you’ve got an itch but you’re really trolling the nostril edge for stray boogers.
- Making A Meal Out Of It: You do it so furiously, and for so long, you’re probably entitled to dessert.
- Surprise Pickings: When a sneeze or laugh causes a booger to come hurtling out of your nose, and you have to gracefully clean it off your shirt.
- Autopick: The kind you do in a car, when no one’s looking. NOTE: Someone is always looking.
- Pick Your Brains: Done in private, this is the one where your finger goes in so far, it passes the septum.
- Pick And Save: When you have to pick it quickly, just when someone looks away, and then you pocket the booger so they don’t catch on to what you did.
- Pick And Roll: No explanation needed.
- Pick And Flick: Ditto.
- Pick And Stick: You wanted it to be a “Pick and Flick,” but it stubbornly clings to your fingertip.
- Paydirt: The kind where you remove a booger so big, it improves your breathing by 90%.
Subscribe to 102.7 KORD on