Faith’s Picks For Best Salads in Tri-Cities!
I love salads! And, if I don't have time to make one, I like to know I can pick up a good one on the go or stop at an establishment and get a great salad bar.
- Wendy's has awesome salads! My favorite is their Toasted Strawberry Almond Salad. But, they have quite a few salads to choose from.
- RF McDougals has an awesome salad, too, called "Harvest Salad" -- it's to die for!
- My favorite salad bar in Tri-Cities is at Cedars. It's always fresh and you can tell it's MSG free!
- My coworker said Twigs has their favorite salads -- everything is good and a "half" is plenty!
- On Twitter I heard great things about Grill on Gage.
- The salads I've seen other people eat at Anthony's looked delicious.