Dos & Don’ts of Marriage Proposals – KORD Listeners Have Spoken
I’ve got good news and bad news. Good news is we got some great responses to Tuesday’s question about marriage proposals. Bad news is my program mixed the Dos & Don’ts so I can’t tell which is which! It’s up to you to read the answers below and determine for yourself if they’re a good or bad idea!
- At the top of the Seattle Space Needle.
- In a hot air balloon
- After re-enacting our first date that started at Anthony’s
- On one knee in the center of Applebee’s bar where we first met
- Traditional (on one knee)
- At a Mariners game
- In a roller rink
- In a casino gift shop
- Through a letter
- Matter-of-fact statement (not a question)
- Just handing her a ring
- In the bedroom
- To a new friend (not sure what that means?)
- Anywhere NOT in the Tri-Cities! (how negative)