Don’t Try This In Washington State
Be careful what you do in Washington, you may very well be breaking a law or two. I found a whole list of laws from different cities, and state laws that should tickle your funny bone.
* In Spokane it is illegal to interrupt a religious meeting by having a horse race
* Washington State, it is illegal to pretend one's parents are rich
* In Lynden is is illegal to have dancing and drinking occur at the same establishment
* Washington State it is illegal to catch a fish by throwing a rock at it.
* In Bremerton you may not shuck peanuts on the street.
* Washington State, it is illegal to sleep in an outhouse without the owners permission
* In Everett it is illegal to display a hypnotized or allegedly hypnotized person in a store window
* Washington State, it is illegal candidate to buy a drink on election day.
* In Wilbur it is illegal to ride an ugly horse
* Washington State, it is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town.
* Washington State, it is illegal to sell to minors comics that incite them to violence or depraved or immoral acts
Keep these laws in mind as we head toward the week end