Dad Will Never Say…
Things Dad will never say ...
- "I'm lost, time to pull over and ask for directions."
- "Why did you stop whining?"
- "Mom and I are going away for the weekend, you should throw a party?"
- "You don't need to get a part time job, I have plenty of money for you to spend"
- "Don't you think that skirt is a little long?"
- "When is my turn to wash the dishes? It feels like forever"
- "If your friends are doing it, sure you can too."
- "Curfew, what curfew?"
- "Would you like control of the remote?"
- "Let's see what's on the Lifetime Channel"
- "Do these shoes go with this outfit?"
- "Who keeps turning off all the lights in the house?"