Come Hang with 102.7 KORD Saturday at New Liquor + Wine Store [SPONSERED]
Saturday June 2nd, 102.7 KORD is going to have a remote set up from 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m. at Mid-Columbia Wine & Spirits. Come listen to some of your favorite tunes and there will be free stuff handed out, such as free downloads and much more!
The liquor store change-over took place on Friday, June 1 and Mid-Columbia Wine & Spirits opened their doors. They are located at 1711 George Washington Way, in the Safeway Plaza next to Office Depot (for the old-timers, it’s the old Ernst Hardware location).
The new store has:
- “Warehouse pricing without the membership.”
- 17,000 square feet of space
- Custom-built cigar room/humidor
- Beer: 7000 sq. feet. (1500 refrigerated linear feet) of over 1300 cold beers from all over the world: Austria, Spain, Germany, as well as local beers
- Wine: Over 3000 wines including wine including 1000 Washington wines, along with a wine cellar and tasting bar
- Spirits: Over 2000! Inventory will quadruple what was seen in most liquor stores
- PLUS: 4500 square foot patio available for private parties; rare, autographed vinyl albums from Led Zepplin, Santana, Aerosmith, and others; gifts