Contact Us

CHARLIE SHEEN is NOT winning with the American public.

A new poll shows that CHARLIE SHEEN is NOT winning with the American public.

(Photo by Riccardo S. Savi/Getty Images)

–In fact, only 16% of those polled have a favorable opinion of Charlie . . . while 71% have an UNFAVORABLE opinion of him.  And 42% of them say their opinion is VERY unfavorable.

–Meanwhile, 63% of those polled claim they’re not even paying attention to the headlines or any of Charlie’s crazy talk.  35% admit they’re keeping up with it.

–As for those who are paying attention, only 18% side with Charlie in his battle with the producers of “Two and a Half Men”.  And 57% side with the producers.  20% say they support NEITHER.  (–I guess that leaves 5% as undecided.)

 (–At least Charlie is doing better than LINDSAY LOHAN.  She got an unfavorable rating from 81% . . . while only 8% said they had a favorable impression of her.)

–Despite the public’s supposed indifference, Charlie has racked up 2 million Twitter followers and counting, less than one week after launching his account.

–He Tweeted, quote, “Another record shattered.  We gobbled the soft target that was 2.0 mil, like a bag of a troll-house zombie chow.”

RELATED COMEDY #1:  71% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Charlie Sheen.  The other 29% have never seen “Two and a Half Men”.

RELATED COMEDY #2:  Sources have revealed that Charlie Sheen doesn’t write his own Tweets.  This is true . . . the drugs write them for him.

More from 102.7 KORD

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1027kord.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 102.7 KORD: Continuous Country Favorites quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 102.7 KORD: Continuous Country Favorites quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!