Can’t Get Watershed Passes? Don’t Panic, Here’s What to Do
We've been getting a lot of emails and phone calls from people panicking because they couldn't get their Watershed tickets or camping passes. Here's what you need to know.
1. Understand that we're not affiliated with Watershed; we're just KORD and trying to help!
2. Watershed Fest sells tickets and camping spots in groupings. The first grouping was for Facebook followers. They have 39,000 followers so A LOT of tickets and camping spots were gone before we sent out the code. The grouping for our pre-sale code sold out in 15 minutes. If you were on the site at 10 a.m. and couldn't get in, it's not your fault and nothing was broken. You were one of 20,000 people lined up at 10 a.m. to get that grouping.
3. Be aware that there are multiple groupings. Follow Watershed Fest on Facebook, and check the LiveNation site frequently, you will find out when more tickets and/or camping spots go on sale. For example, this morning Watershed employees were helping people find camping on Facebook.
4. You can always buy tickets from other fans or at the gate from people who bought too many. Avoid the scalpers and look for people selling at face value or a modest mark up. Watch the Giant Nickel, and Craigslist and the newspaper classifieds for people who bought camping sites and their plans fell through.
5. There is more camping at Vantage and the surrounding area -- even along the river. Desert Aire and Crescent Bar Resort sometimes have spots and it's only about 20 minutes away. There are rough camping sites along the road (with no amenities). You'll need to drive a little bit more, but you'll likely get better sleep and have easier access to the river!