Contact Us

Another Kennewick Fire From an Unattended BBQ

Tuesday afternoon, the Kennewick Fire department responded to reports of a fire on a second story apartment balcony at 703 N. Tweedt Street. Investigations have determined that the fire started from an unattended BBQ. The building was safely evacuated, the fire was extinguished and no one was hurt. The Kennewick Fire Department urges all residents to keep combustible materials away from BBQs.

Best of 102.7 KORD

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1027kord.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KORD VIP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive KORD VIP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.