KORD is Now Available on Amazon’s Alexa
KORD – 10.7 FM – is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can listen to all of your favorite country hits and new country on your Alexa enabled devices.
Setting up KORD on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KORD. Tap on the station logo to get to the skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, [YOUR KORD SPECIFIC INVOCATION].”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.