Alex DeLange is 18 Today!
My oldest boy turns 18 today!
What does this mean? here is a list
Congratulations on attaining adulthood Alex! Reaching the age of 18
is a significant milestone in your life that is accompanied by serious
rights and responsibilities.
• You have the right to vote in national, state, and local elections.
• You have the right to live independently from your parents and be free of their control.
• You have the right to marry without your parents’ permission.
• You have the right to enter into a contract.
• You have the right to make a will.
• You have the right to run for some elective offices.
• You have the right to obtain medical treatment without the consent of your parents.
• You have the right to apply for credit in your own name.
• You have the right to work in all types of jobs.
• You may enter military service without your parents’ permission.
• Your parents are no longer required to support you.
• You are responsible for all your actions. If you violate the law, you will be tried and
sentenced as an adult, not as a juvenile.
• You may sue and be sued by others for contracts that you make.
• You may be called for jury duty.
• You can be sued for child support and the medical bills relating to your child’s birth.
• If you are male, you must make sure you are registered with the Selective Service.
Happy birthday lil buddy! Now, go clean your room! and pay me rent (Just kidding) love ya!