9 ‘Things You Didn’t Know About Me’ — Greg Delange’s List From Facebook
Has everybody seen or played that Facebook game, “Things You Didn’t Know About Me”?
Well, here’s Woody’s:
I’m a sport. I’ll play. Here we go:
- I accidentally stepped on and squished my pet hamster in the third grade.
- The thing I’m most proud of… my biggest accomplishment… is being a father. I guess because I thought I’d suck at it.
- I’ve always wanted a pet monkey (I’m crazy about pets).
- My favorite movie is the entire “Lord of the Rings” trilogy.
- One my most prized possessions is a Tennessee red cedar treasure chest I made in the 8th grade. As a kid growing up, my father and brother could build anything. I couldn’t. My box was the first thing I built that I was proud
- I collect autographs — mostly musical artists
- My favorite 1980s song is “Bust a Move” by Young MC:
- My favorite Country song is “Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy” by Big & Rich.
- My favorite slow song, even though it makes me sad, is “I can’t make you love me” by Bonnie Raitt.