25 Things Super Easy to Be Thankful for If You’re Feeling Down
Having a tough year? Need help thinking of stuff to be thankful for this month? Well here’s a list of totally awesome stuff from the people at Reddit. This list will have you feeling grateful in no time.
- Hot showers in winter
- Being able to fly — to somewhere you want to go — for as little as $100
- Unlimited free books from the library
- The Internet
- Unlimited bread sticks at Olive Garden
- Google. Seriously, being able to search nearly the entire knowledge of human history with a click of a button. We really are living in a science fiction world. Just look up how hard drives work to see what I mean.
- Smart phones: something in my pocket, at all times, is a device that gives me access to nearly all information recorded though out all of human history.
- Free samples at Costco. It’s pretty much a free meal if you go all around.
- Radio — wireless anything, really. Magic boxes and towers shoot out magic to more magic boxes that make sound and show you pictures.
- The cool side of a pillow.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, especially the eggs, the pumpkins and the xmas trees.
- The planet Earth. You need to be close enough to the sun not to freeze, but not too close because you’d go up in flames. Earth’s got it. You like mountains, valleys, plants, and all that other nature hippy stuff? Earth’s got it. You want to breathe? Earth’s got the oxygen and the atmosphere for it. Now, I’m no scientist, but it seems to me that Earth is awesome.
- The Make A Wish Foundation.
- Christina Hendricks and George Clooney
- Tiramisu cheese cake.
- A dog’s love and loyalty
- Your significant other
- Country Music
Subscribe to 102.7 KORD on