Contact Us

20-Pound Iguana Saved From Burning House in Pendleton

Berlin Zoo Conducts Annual Inventory
Getty Images, Sean Gallup

Firefighters say it was likely a neglected cigarette that caused the home fire earlier this month. No one was injured, but that’s party thanks to the hard work of the Pendleton Fire crew who got all people and pets out — including a 20-lbs. iguana!

They did give it a little oxygen just to be safe! That’s my favorite part of the story.

The home was inhabited by three adults, only one of whom was home at the time. Our hearts go out to those people who lost their home and stuff.

Best of KORD

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1027kord.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KORD VIP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive KORD VIP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.